Mariscos La Costa

November 28, 2007 at 11:26 PM
I tried a little burrito shack called Mariscos La Costa (on Monterey) for lunch today. I believe they are more known for their seafood but I decided to get the carne asada burrito a shot (since I didn't want to drive to La Vic's every time I got a burrito craving at work). The burritos were not pricey (less than 6 bucks for burrito and Horchata) at all and I didn't have to wait too long. The burrito tasted pretty good but it wasn't packed too tight like the way I like it. There was a lot of meat in there but seemed to have too much sour cream. La Vic's is still light years ahead of this place but its still pretty good and close to my work. The moment I finished my burrito I had a crazy stomachache. It burned a hole in my ass for three separate occasions today. I'm trying to figure out if it was the hot sauce or the actual burrito. Not sure if I'm ready to try the burrito again to figure out what gave me a stomachache. As of now, I will label their burrito as IS (insta-shit = instant + shit) since it made me rush him. By the way, I'll have a camera shortly so I'll get to take REAL pictures of all the burritos that I eat. That is all.

Taste 3/5
Price 5/5
Location 2/5 (bad neighborhood)
Service 5/5