Happy Hump Day

March 12, 2008 at 11:18 AM
Man A: I'm trying to figure out if my devastating attraction to females is more physiological or psychological.
Man B: Haha, work is messing you up.
Man A: Haha I'm not gonna lie, I think hella dirty thoughts while the controller is explaining sh*t to me. I hella zone out and just think about boning hella b*tches. I hella mask my insanity there.
_____________________________________________________
AHHAHA I found this online

Black lady: Listen, you camel jockey, I don't care what you say, you was wrong to do that!
Middle Eastern man: Oh, shut up, you stupid n***a! I'm tired of hearing your sh*t! Go f*ck yourself!
Black woman passerby: Oh my god, who the hell are you to be talking to my beautiful black sister like that?! You ain't got no right to talk to anybody black like that!
Black lady: B*tch, who the sh*t are you? Don't be talkin' to my husband like that!