Hmmmmmmmmm

December 19, 2007 at 8:29 PM

Keri Russell (Scoss once described her as the nerdy chick in your high school. And then one day she decided to straighten her hair and realized that she was a kyoooooooootie pie)
__________________________________________________________
Straight Dirrrty: is this whole crew gonna get em (flatheads)?
TaliWackerr: MUHAHAH
TaliWackerr: yeah right
TaliWackerr: come on
TaliWackerr: you got the legit first hand infos
__________________________________________________________
Man A: Sorry to hear, now I know why there are a lot of lesbians.
Girl A: :-) haha
Man A: Was that a smile as in you are one?
Girl A: Hahah no comment
Man A: What the...
__________________________________________________________
Man A: So, maybe when his birthday comes around. Should I be like nah I'll probably not go, I'd rather stay home and j**k off.
__________________________________________________________
Girl A: Remember when I told you about how there are Filipino people that work at Costco. The first time I went and they were giving out samples but would give the other Filipino people bigger portions and talk to them forever.
Man A: HAHAHHAHA
Girl A: It happened again today. I was there and just kinda not paying attention and then I'm like why am I standing here so long! I look and this Costco lady gives the woman she was chatting with the hugest portion of the cake and then STOPS serving to continue chatting.